The Screw Screen Filter is combined machine and equipment customizable for the separation of solids present in the wastewater treatment coming from municipal and industrial plants of various kinds.
The Screw Screen Filter is composed by:
- Loading basket: drilled sheet or wedge wire
- Transport section: tubular or U-section
- Discharging section
- Engine and gearbox
- Adjustable feet
- The technical features are the same of the one used in the FCP model.
Advantages for Screw Screen Filter:
- Installation directly in the channel
- Low speed of rotation and no intermediate supports
- Self-cleaning with brushes fit on the screw
- Low maintenance and low initial investment
- High percentage of solid removed
When required, the compactor is installed in the upper part of the screw conveyor at the end of the grating transport area and performs the compaction and dehydration of the solid to reduce its weight and volume up to 50%
send your request: