PRE-TREATMENT COMBINED UNIT: SEFT MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENTS FOR SCREENING, DEGRITTING AND MANUAL REMOVING OF OILS AND FATS
The GDE/D model performs: screening, sand removal, fat and grease manual removing.
GDE o GDE/D could be supplied in 2 models:
1 - Grit removal + Screw screen with perforated sheet or wedge wire.
2 - Sand classifier + Rotary drum filter wedge wire profile.
Based on the chosen model, pre-treatment combined unit, you can get it will be possible to get a different type of screening, the sewage goes through the screening section for the solid parts removal, then the sewage falls down a decantation tank where the particles go down, here an extraction spiral screen removes them.
Advantages of Combined Wastewater treatment Unit:
- Odor free
- No clogging
- Low maintenance and operation costs
- Low room needed
- No construction works needed
- Easy to install and operate
- Low residual organic content in the washed out solid
- Volume reduction (up to 40%) of the washed out solid
- Sand removal: >=90% of particles up to 200 μ
send your request: